Convert NSF file to EMLx product
The software is capable of converting entire data of NSF file to EMLx format, including folders, contact, task, calendar, etc.
- The software converts the data flawlessly without any loss
- Sysessential for NSF to EMLx convert software is capable of converting Lotus Notes email file data to many other formats in addition to EMLx
- It supports batch and bulk transfer of data from NSF to EMLx format
- Allow users to save converted EMLx file at the desired location in the system
- The software supports all editions of Lotus Notes file and convert its data effortlessly.
- User can check the preview of the conversion process at the real time.
- Various filter options are present in this tool to attain selective migration of data.
- The utility is supportive to Windows OS and it could be installed on any edition of Windows machine.
- The software is supported by simple and easy interface, which make it a user friendly tool.
Some more attractive features of NSF to EMLx Converter are here!
Resultant File Could Be Saved In Multiples Ways
The Sysessential for NSF to EMLxutility allow users to save the converted resultant file in different ways. You can save the file at desired location on your machine with multiple file naming options such as date, name, sender and location. The resultant file could be accessed directly from the saved location.
Get The Free Version Of Tool
To measure the proficiency and the reliability of this software, free version of software is there. It gives complete knowledge of the software working. The software free version allows users to convert 25 items in each folder.
Access Data Directly
Once the software has converted .nsf file to EMLx format, you can access the new file directly. There is no requirement of any other supported mail client.
Options For .nsf File Import
The software has two options for importing the .nsf file, whose data need to be converted. First, option lets the users to select the .nsf file present in the machine, and the second option asks the users to locate the folder in which .nsf file is saved. In the second option, the wizard will pick the .nsf file itself.
Compatible With All Editions Of Notes And Windows
The software is compatible with all editions of Windows OS and Lotus Notes. It can be installed on any Window machine and file of any NSF edition can be uploaded on it to convert it to EMLx format.
Preview The Convert Data Process
You can do the screening of the data conversion process checking the preview option. This helps in making any correction meanwhile.
Meta Data Remain Intact
While converting the data of NSF to EMLx format, software ensure conversion of meta information as well and the good thing is that, meta properties of email does not change. All the information remains in the same format. The Meta information include To, CC, Bcc, From, Subject, Attachments, etc.
Simple Users Interface
The interface of software is simple and friendly. Moreover, each step has the instructions in simple language, which makes working with the software smooth and error free.
Efficient Tool To Convert Hundred Percent Data
The Sysessential for NSF to EMLxconvert software, is the most efficient tool, which is willing to convert entire data of Lotus Notes NSF file to EMLx format. It converts the data like inbox, default folders, created folders, tasks, contacts, calendar and other items. While, converting the format of a file, the software ensures that no data is lost and alteration done in the original format of the NSF file.
Frequently asked questions
My experience of converting NSF file to EMLx with the help of Sysessential for NSF to EMLxis excellent so far. It has all the qualities that one wants in a conversion software, quick conversion, complete conversion and no data loss. It is complete flawless.
Oilivia from Australiastrong
2. I was facing trouble working with IBN Lotus Notes email client and decided to switch to some other mail client, but data migration was the biggest trouble. Then I took the help of Sysessential for NSF to EMLx. The results were unexplainable fantastic. It seems like software has created the replica of NSF file in EMLX format. All my data were converted EMLx format and software also allowed me to save the file at my desired location. This is really a wonderful tool.
Maria from United Kingdom