We have kept our refund policy simple and easy in order to gain 100% client satisfaction. Your order is sent to your given email id. We request you to provide the right information so that you will get your product without
any complication. A secure connection is used to send the ordered software to the recipient.
Note: Clients are requested to process the refund procedures with sysessential.com within 30 days from the date of your purchase.
Refund will be made in case of:
- The received full version software is not performing as it is stated with the demo version.
- The technical support team of us fail to guide clients during installation and running the software.
- The “Letter of Destruction” is not received within 30 days from the date you have made shopping. Any delay than 30 days will be not considered for refund.
- If the full version is not working completely then we try to resolve it with technical support. If technical guidance doesn’t work, we will refund the money.
Refund is not valid in the following cases:
- We time and again suggest our clients to first try demo and then switch to full version. Our refund policy will not work if you have purchased a program from us without evaluating its free demo version.
In case, the purchased program is unable to perform the same way it is projected to perform, and likewise, no program in the tech market is able to show the same performance, then, you have no right to claim for refund.
If other programs are able to perform the process unlike our program, refund policy can work.
- In case 30% of data transfer and recovery have been done by our software without any complication, you have no right to claim form money back policy.
Sysessential is not liable for any of the following things:
- The purchased software is not what you actually want to buy, for example, you want to shop the commercial software but by mistake you have made shopping of an individual program.
- You have missed the downloading period or date of activation is bounced.
- The email is not received or received by a wrong recipient.
- If the activation email is sent to the spam folder by your email client app and you have missed to check it within the activation date.
- You have made shopping abruptly, now you don’t want the product.
- You have purchased the program and run it on your PC, now you don’t want this.
- You find hard to operate the software and want to return it.
- The purchase program doesn’t fit to your requirements.
- You have weekend delay to process the license of the purchased application.
- The software is not working in your PC because your computer doesn’t have the basics required to run the program.
- You have missed to return the product in the given period. (we follow 30 days return policy)
- You fail to interpret while taking technical assistance.
- The purchased software is damaged by you (Note: we check all the returned items before pay back)
- Note: 60% of the refund problem can be resolved if you try the demo version of the app you would like to purchase.