Convert PST file to MBOX Product
- Supports converting complete data from PST files into MBOX file format.
- Tool supports working with all the MBOX file format email clients such as Spicebird, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, , OperaMail, Mozilla Mail, Evolution, Sylpheed, Cone, Mutt, Gnu Mail and Netscape etc
- Perform safe email migration from one end to the other
- Support converting password protected PST files as well
- Preview of the emails provided for further convenience
- Support working conveniently with all the Outlook versions such as 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2016 so on
- Gives free download edition as a facility to watch the software in functioning
- Safe migration is for sure
- Email hierarchical order is maintained during every attempt of email migration process
- Free demonstration facility is provided as well.
PST to MBOX Converter Features completely explained below
The application is user-friendly to work with. You can utilize the application without considering the things like technical skills etc. Purchase the software and just start commencement of email migration smoothly and safely
Support all MBOX file format supporting email clients
The application supports converting emails from PST files into MBOX files. All the email applications supporting MBOX files are supported by the application thus need not to worry at any point. It works with email clients such as Eudora, Pocomail, Netscape, Windows Live Mail, OperaMail, Mozilla Mail, Evolution, Sylpheed, Cone, Mutt, Gnu Mail Windows Mail and etc.
Convert password protected PST files and non password protected Outlook files
The application is supportive of converting PST files into MBOX even from password protected Outlook account. It uses advanced functions and makesa move of emails from one file format to the other in the most convenient way. Tool detects whether PST file is password protected and if this is found then tool will perform migration instantly
Get Preview of the converted emails
Software understands curiosity level of users and this is the reason it provides Preview option. According to this, users can view the files prior migrating data from one end to the other. You can view the intended emails as all will be displayed of the selected message.
High compatibility with Windows OS versions
Sysessential for PST to MBOX supports working with all the Windows OS editions such as Vista, Win 7, Win XP, 10, 8.1, and several others. This gives ultra ease to Windows because while installing the application they hardly required think of the specific editions.
Make email migration from PST file format into MBOX
The application offers complete solution for executing complete email migration from one end to the other. It supports converting emails from PST file format into .mbx file format. It supports for migrating complete metadata into as well thus data gets converted along with all relevant details.
Speedy email migration
Quickness does matter for professionals and this is the reason, when users feel the need for migrating emails from PST file format into MBOX they consider Sysessential for PST to MBOX. There is surety for migrating bulk email data from one end to the other in a speedy and convenient manner.
Export selected PST files into MBOX
Though software is highly efficient in making bulk data migration but at times if user wants to migrate only few emails and not all then this is possible too. Users can choose the emails from entire list of PST files and then look for email migration. The selected migration is of course a convenient way out when complete data is not needed at all
Save MBOX at desired location
One of the interesting features of the software is its support for saving converted emails into desired location. This means that as soon as PST files get migrated to MBOX, users can choose the desired file format and commence email saving. This will facilitate users to make a better choice when it comes to user-friendliness and flexibility.
Support all Outlook editions
Another cherishing moment with the application is ease for all Outlook users. Software is compatible working with all Outlook editions such as Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003, 2016 etc.
The steps vary from Windows edition to the other. You are required to copy the exported emails which are saved into your computer machine to the location given below:
- Windows XP: C:Documents and SettingsAdministratorApplication DataThunderbirdProfiles
- Windows Vista: C:UsersAdministratorAppDataRoamingThunderbirdProfiles
- Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10: C:UsersAdministratorAppDataRoamingThunderbird Profiles
Once the location is pointed out, follow the below mentioned steps:
- First of all start Thunderbird.
- Access the converted emails available under ‘Local Folders’
First of all copy the converted emails which are saved into your computer machine to the path mentioned below:
- Windows XP: C:Documents and SettingsAdministratorApplication DataMozillaSeaMonkeyProfiles
- Windows Vista: C:UsersAdministratorAppDataRoamingMozillaSeaMonkey Profiles
- Windows 7 and Windows 8: C:UsersAdministratorAppDataLocalMozilla SeaMonkeyProfiles
After getting the location, start SeaMonkey.
- Then go to Menubar and press ‘Window’, and after that choose ‘Mail & Newsgroups’. You can also choose ‘Mail & Newsgroups’ available towards the left side and then go to statusbar.
- You will come across a new window and seek the converted emails under ‘Local Folders’.
Initially copy all the converted emails in the path mentioned below:
Windows XP: C:Documents and SettingsAdministratorApplication DataSpicebirdProfiles
Windows Vista: C:UsersAdministratorAppDataRoamingSpicebirdProfiles
In Win 7 and Windows 8: C:UsersAdministratorAppDataLocalSpicebird Profiles
- Once you convert data, start Spicebird email application
- Choose ‘Mail News’ available at the top
- You will find converted emails in the left pane available under Local Folders
Start by copying the converted emails saved into your computer machine to the system directory path such as:
Win XP: C:Documents and SettingsAdministratorApplication DataMozillaProfiles
Windows Vista: C:UsersAdministratorAppDataRoamingMozillaProfiles
Win 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10: C:UsersAdministratorAppDataLocalMozillaProfiles
After this start Netscape.
Press ‘Window’ and then select Mail & Newsgroups. Navigate the statusbar and press 'Mail & Newsgroups' available towards the left.
You will find a new window and find the converted emails under ‘Local Folders’
Trust me, you will not find any better experience than Sysessential for PST to MBOX. This application supports migrating bulk email data from one end to the other safely. I found my emails in a systematic ad ordered way. This makes ease when I access emails in Netscape, Pocomail and so on. You can also use the application and migrate emails systematically.
Edwin Thusso, Tibet
Email migration is always a challenging task. There are some situations where I used manual methods but badly failed. When I got into the need to migrate emails from PST into MBOX then I used Sysessential for PST to MBOX and this resulted so well. I am able to access emails absolutely comfortably.
Marhahe T. Reddy, England