Many times, users get stuck when they want to print PDF file and find it locked with a password and restrictions for printing. Users generally save their important details in PDF file & hence protect the document with owner-level password or restrictions.
Now, without removing PDF printing restrictions, users are unable to print or edit PDF files. Hence, in this blog, you will find tricks to Unlock PDF File For Printing and editing.
Reasons to Unlock Secured PDF File
We all use PDF files to save important data and this can be shared easily without any hassles. Most users apply password and restrictions to PDF files so that it can’t be accessed by others. The protected document can be opened only when other knows its password or restrictions are not applied to PDF. Sometimes, when users share this locked PDF with others & allow them to open it, it is required to unlock secured PDF file.
Here are the reasons to unlock secured PDF:
- Cannot print secured PDF file even with Adobe Reader
- Unable to edit or make changes in PDF file
- CTRL + C does not work with protected PDF file that means you can’t copy its content.
Free Solutions to Unlock PDF For Printing And Editing
Solution 1. Using Google Chrome
- Simply drag and drop PDF file to Chrome
- Once you start dragging PDF file to Google Chrome, you will give a notification tab where you have the print icon.
- Click CTRL + P or press Print icon from the window.
- In destination, choose Save as option and hit Save button.
- Save secured PDF as a new PDF file without any protection
- Provide desired name for the PDF and click on Save option.
Solution 2. Using Online Tools
There are various online tools available for unlocking PDF files for printing, editing and copying. Using them, you can remove PDF file password and restrictions. But with it, risk of data loss is high.
Automated Solution to Unlock PDF For Printing & Editing
With the help of the PDF Unlock Application users can safely remove printing, editing and copying restrictions. It does not harm the original content and smartly unlock secured PDF file. It removes owner level restrictions and makes it ready for printing.
Try the software free version and unlock PDF file but the trial version save new PDF file with watermark on it. To remove it, purchase the license version of the software.
How The Software Works to Unlock Secured PDF File?
Only 4-5 simple steps are there with the software:
Step 1. Install and Launch Remove PDF restriction Software on your Windows system.
Step 2. Add single or multiple PDF files that you want to unlock.
Step 3. Provide a destination path to save unlocked PDF file.
Step 4. Hit Remove Security Now button and then mark remove PDF printing, editing, and other restrictions.
Benefits Offered by Professional Software to Unlock Secured PDF file For Printing
There are many benefits offered by the software over manual solutions.
- The software can unlock multiple PDF files taking a few minutes.
- The program does not Adobe Reader installation or other supportive tools.
- You can unlock PDF documents quickly without changing the content.
- It can smoothly remove printing, editing and copy restrictions without any hassles.
- All steps of the software are self-expressive hence no trouble is faced by users at all.
- Fully installable on all the new & old versions of Windows OS.
- Provide preview and number of added PDF files
- It is capable or removing PDF password
I hope you are satisfied with the solutions provided in this post for unlocking PDF files for printing. All solutions can work but for instant & best results, experts recommend third-party solution as they are simple & safe to use. For any questions, connect with our technical team via live chat or emails.